One of the budget smartphones BLU Vivo XL4 with decent specs and features comes with screen protector and clear plus printed cases. Such promotion technique never comes from popular smartphone brands. Nice marketing move. As a must, the package icludes sim key, ear buds, charger with micro USB and smartphone.
Besides the package, let’s see its specs and features:
- 6.2″ HD+ 19:9 All Screen Display Curved Glass
- Dual 13+2MP Main with Flash, 13MP Selfie with Flash, Video Capture 1080 at 30fps
- MediaTek Helio P22 AI Accelerated Technology 2.0GHz Octa Core CPU
- Internal memory 32GB, 3GB RAM, MicroSD up to 128GB
- Super 4,000 mAh Battery, 5V/2A Quick Charge
- GSM Quad Band, 3G/4G LTE, Android 8.1 Oreo OS
The most fascinating specs are 4000MAh battery, octa-core CPU and dual camera. In high-end smartphones you can find these specs by one sight. Such a budget phone could get high-end specs so simply and price tag is only $150. From here one may conclude that initial price of high-end cell phones can cost around $150. However, strong brands allow their phones to be sold for more than $700.
The tech world is changing now. So, people become smarter in picking the right phone. Better to get non-popular brand’s phone with free screen protector and cases, instead paying for popularity of the strongest brands. Leave your comments on what you think about budget phones below.