To achieve amazing results in using highlighters you need only premium versions. Now we are going to share with you 10 best high end highlighters for luxury looking makeup
10 Best High End Highlighters
INGLOT GLOW OUT
- The collection of face, eyes and body highlighters.
- Regardless the effect, GLOW OUT intrigues by its structure and the diversity of shimmering particles in several colour variations.
- To highlight particular parts of the face apply with Makeup Brush 38SS, 3P or 24SS.
- To highlight particular parts of the body use Makeup Brush 51S or 1SS.
User said: “I bought #33. I used Tarte highlighter (which I loved) prior to buying this one and I can honestly say I will never by Tarte again. This one was so creamy it glided like a dream. I just needed one brush stroke to highlight my cheekbones and leave the perfect amount of shimmer. I wont use another highlighter ever again.”
- Natural Coconut Extract for Dewy Glow
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Meant for Medium Tan Skin with Olive Tones
User said: “Love it, covers imperfections with ease, light and easy to apply, definitely works as described, silky on skin and not heavy looking, for $8 you get a excellent tool for your beauty arsenal.”
Le Duo Contour
- Premium Stick Highlighter
- Immediate effect
- Dual color
User said: “This is easy to use. I love the fact that both contour and highlighter are in the same package. It finishes off my makeup leaving me confident.”
trèStiQue Highlight Stick
- Features a smooth cream-gel formula that applies like silk.
- Delivers a super natural, never too shimmery, always glowing look with built-in sponge for easy application.
- Custom Magnetic Seal Cap to keep your makeup bag clean.
User said: “I am in love with this product! I’ve been looking for a highlighter I can wear both every day and when I feel like going for a more glam look for some time now and I finally found it. I love that the pigment isn’t too shiny/sparkly and that it’s super easy to apply/blend with the dual-sided design. 10/10 recommend.”
- Ultra-concentrated illuminating and bronzing drops that allow you to customize your ideal glow with a liquid metal or sunkissed finish
- Available in nine universal shades, including seven illuminators and two matte bronzers, these customizable drops can be used to create a buildable highlight or sunkissed tint
- Use them alone for a light reflective strobing or bronzing effect even on top of powder, or add them to your favorite liquid foundation or skincare product for an all-over glow
- Formulated with a high concentration of ultra-refined pearls, the two bronzing drops (Sunkissed and Sunset) offer a natural matte finish and the seven illuminating drops produce a liquid metal finish
- The more drops you use, the more luminosity or bronze you’ll get, allowing you to customize your glow
User said: “Excellent product!”
- Enhance your skin complexion in an instant. Get your best look when you dab these 8 glowing tones where the light naturally hits your face
- With its lightweight formula, this highlighting palette blends flawlessly to your skin while enhancing your natural skin tone
- This powder palette stays on the face as long as your look is on. It doesn’t fade or leave creases so you’ll enjoy wearing it all day long
- Contains no harmful chemicals or ingredients. This ensures you that our product is safe for all areas of the face and body, and highly complements all skin types and skin tones
User said: “AMAZING color! This is the ultimate highlight pallette. The colors are vibrant, shiny, and beautiful. Packaging was tight and secure so not one bit of it was broken or cracked. This will be something I order again when I run out and for the price… Whaaaaaaat! Great buy. The description says two matte colors but they all seem metallic and shiny too me. I don’t mind at all, though.”
- It is wet, smooth, soft & creamy. suitable and flattering on all skin tones. In addition, it won’t foreground the pores on face, producing the similar effect of high beam.
- The beautiful palette has 6 stunning duo chromatic shades, ranging from a beautiful yellow gold to a stunning lilac-pink to a enchanting icy green.
- Different with the typical powder highlighters, the creamy smooth formula of the Aurora palette glides onto skin and smooths over texture as opposed to accentuate it. This is particularly flattering on mature skin as the formula won’t accentuate fines lines and pores.
User said: “This high lighter is on point! like wow its a little expensive but their is 6 colors the pigments are so deep shimmering and gorgeous ! the powerder is soft and it actually wont crack you can smooth it all back together ! that is quality to me the pallet its made from is pretty durable i wish i can up load a pic !!!! but i am in love great buy”
- Show off your sweetness with The Baked Pops highlight palette from Beauty Creations.
- Each display comes with twelve separate palettes.
User said: “I absolutely love these highlighter! I’m in my early 60’s and my skin tends to look drab but with these I highlight my cheeks and around my eyes and it just perks my skin up and gives me a nice glow, I mean who doesn’t want a little brighter look ,am I right ladies?!”
- Glowing peach that flatters most light to medium skin tones
- An illuminating loose mineral powder that imparts a healthy natural glow
- Wear it on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, eyes, and shoulders
- Vegan and free of fragrance, gluten, nuts, parabens, sulfates, phthalates
User said: “I’ve tried many different highlighters and this is by far my favorite. Its very natural looking and leaves a beautiful shimmer without being glittery or metallic. And although it is a little pricey, it lasts for a long time.”
- Packaged in a sleek, travel-friendly mirrored palette. Great for everyday use or for special occasions. Each cream is highly pigmented with incredible payoff. Designed to gradually build up your contour and highlight for a flawless, airbrushed effect.
- Contains removable and refillable pans; 3 cream foundation/concealer shades for contouring and 3 illuminating creams for highlighting. Create the illusion of higher cheekbones, a smaller forehead, a softer jawline or a slimmer nose while drawing light to the areas you want to highlight.
- All six contour and highlight shades can be mixed and matched. You can create a perfect blend that will work for your skin tone, whether it be fair to light, medium or dark.
User said: “Omg I’m in love I used it today and I’m so impressed 😍 this is my new fav one in love no words in this picture I’ve used the aesthetica contour cream 😊”