Your bronzer should never be more than two shades darker than your natural skin tone. Any darker, and that tawniness will look unnatural. You should also pay attention to your skin’s cool, warm, or neutral undertones to choose a shade that matches your overall colouring. Today we will share with you 10 best face bronzers for perfect skin match.
10 Best Face Bronzers
Pree Golden Bronze
- Starburst Face Powder
- Use a blush
- Can be a highlighter
User said: “The blend is great for medium complexions and adds color without making it obvious. Could do a bit better at reducing shine.”
Prestige Summer Brilliance
- Using a blush brush, apply bronzer in a circular motion to the apples of the cheeks, upper cheekbones, forehead and nose.
- Powder pattern
- Brown color
User said: “I love this powder. It’s big, smells great, has a strong matte color and really easy to blend with any makeup.”
- Ultra glow palette. Featuring 6 highly pigmented powder shades with the rich color payoff.
- The light naturally hits your face and achieve that seamless coverage.
- Make faces looking more chiseled and structured without overly dramatic or thick.
- Even, flawless tinge.
- Matte powders for contouring and illuminating powders for highlighting.
User said: “So bright and beautiful”
- Palette for customizable, buildable bronzing, strobing and highlighting for face and body.
- Natural coconut extract for radiant glow.
- Ultra-fine, truly blendable pigments.
- Vegan plus cruelty free.
User said: “I touch my bronzing brush lightly on the two dark colors so as not to pick up too much color, then apply lightly to the hollows of my cheeks for contouring effect after highlighting. Works like a dream! Plus, it’s value for the money because of how big the palette is. Love it!”
- Bronzer is a great beauty product. It gives the skin a gently tanned look. However, it is gentler and softer than tanning formulas, so when applied properly, it will look natural and not fake.
- Bronzer can also be used to add contouring to a face, and the gentle glow that bronzer provides can make any Person look awake and alert, no matter how tired they are.
User said: “Giselle Bronzer is amazing! I’ve learned that a little powder is so potent, which means you receive your dollar’s worth. The shade (gold digger) is much darker than my tan skin but the sparkly bronzer blends so well that it looks like a natural shadow, which, of course, is the desired look. Overall, a superb product.”
- Bronze, contour and highlight with this light-diffusing, long-lasting powder.
- Containing the “rolls royce of minerals”, it delivers powerful antioxidants to protect and nourish the skin.
- Can be used for bronzing, contouring and highlighting
User said: “Natural color and doesn’t cause my sensitive skin to break out”
MODE Glide & Glow
- Creamy Natural Color
- Weightless Texture & Easily Blendable
- Non-Staining Color
- Skin Conditioning Coconut & Sweet Almond
User said: “I love this blush! It gives a natural healthy glowing skin look. I am getting my fourth one and been using it for a while.”
- No need to check for streaks with this blendable, oil controlling powder.
- A light dusting of bronze shimmer is the perfect shade of natural looking tan.
- Creates a natural looking tan.
- Suitable for all skin tones.
User said: “Beautiful color. The same as what I’ve always ordered.”
- Use this bronzer on your face and body for an all-over heatlhy, sensual appearance
- Build the color according to the sheer or full coverage that you want to achieve.
- It’s smudge-resistant, dermatologist tested, fragrance free and allergy-tested
- No animal testing
- Waterproof and non-greasy. Stays fresh even through heat, humdity or perspiration
User said: “Been using the product for about 5 years. LOve it”
- Each palette includes 3 blendable and buildable highlight powders, these beautiful formulas create an expertly sculpted and glowing appearance.
- The 6 different beautiful powders made by premium material. It is ideal for most skin types ranging from oily to dry or sensitive
- Portable and convenient to use. Suitable for professional smoky eyes makeup, wedding makeup, party makeup or casual makeup.
User said: “These blush colors are a nice mixture. I only wish that there were a bit more differences in the 3 pink shades but still great. I would recommend this blush!“